Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Photo's Tag

A popular tag from flickr.
Tagged by Kuntong.
Thanks ya... Kuntong is a talented photographer who takes lots of nice photos...


After snapping photo for this tag, i realized something....
For those who have read my post about my office here know that I have a PURPLE office.
Purple tables, purple cubicles, purple cupboards, purple white board frames, purple cups, and my boss likes to wear purple shirt...
Look at the note in the picture. I wrote it in the office using office's highlighter, and it's purple... *faint*



okok back to the tag.

The rules are, everything have to be hand written.
U can scan it, take a picture of it, or whatever ways.
1.Your name.
2.Left/right handed.
3.Favourite alphabet to write
4.Least favourite alphabet to write
5.Write down " The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog"(Notice it contains all alphabet in this sentence)
6.Name 6 of the people you're gonna tag..

11 comments:

  1. this is one interesting tag. i've yet to participate in one like this. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another tag for me ar? Okok, will do it soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. never been tagged yet-but already seen some in other blogs too

    ReplyDelete
  4. i do liao, but will post later *peace* and the picture quite blur..

    ReplyDelete
  5. your purple office not bad wor!
    mine? haha!cheap cheap 1 lo!

    ReplyDelete
  6. thx for completed the tag..haha
    nice hand-writing

    ReplyDelete
  7. huhuhu....summore tags ah. walaue.......answer tags tired wei. *snores*

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm not a fan of tags! Purple is your favourite colour?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aiyah, didnt read this tag . ok got time I do it lah.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, I am an angel!! Haha, thanks for tagging me dear! I have already done with it but my camera is not with me now :( Will post up later :)

    ReplyDelete