Friday, June 12, 2009

"Chee yuk" day...

WARNING: The following pictures may be disturbing to some readers especially vegetarians and Muslims.

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
I wanna share 焖猪肉 (Braised pork) recipe today.

Ingredients:
  • Pork Belly (Must use this one, cannot use lean meat)
  • Garlic
  • Light soya sauce
  • Thick soya sauce
  • Sugar
Step 1: Wash the Pork Belly
Step 2: Slice the pork, not too thin (about 2 cm)


Step 3: Slightly flatten the garlic


Step 4: Mix Garlic, meat, soya sauce in the pot. Turn on high until it begins to cook, then turn on low.


Step 5: Stir it every 5 minutes...
Step 6: Add in thick soya sauce and sugar
Step 7: Cook for another 15-20 minutes.


Ready to serve...

12 comments:

  1. hmmm..looks delicious. I'm sure it taste as good as it looks like. Are you into cooking now?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow you actually a good cook isn't it? i don't know how to cook pork at all! i just know how to fried eggs and cook maggie mee only =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love to cook...
    But now can only cook once a week...

    ReplyDelete
  4. That looks absolutely delicious!! I LOVE pork. It's prolly my favourite meat. Haha.

    You should add some hard boiled eggs into the dish. I love it when my mum does that with braised pork. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is a lot of garlic and it looks great

    ReplyDelete
  6. yum yum! I cook this once in a while too, not too often due to the fats though I love it very much. Hehehehe

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am sure this is a great tasting recipe for pork lovers.

    I am not vegetarian and not of that faith. I don't eat it simply because I don't like the taste and smell of the meat.

    Thanks for visiting! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Simple and nice....no wonder you put on 2kgs, ha ha!

    ReplyDelete
  9. ahem...seem delicious...put so many garlic? i like it, but my gf will complain whenever she saw the garlic...sometime she not allow me to eat garlic...^ ^

    ReplyDelete