Thursday, March 26, 2009

Bali - Day 2 (Kintamani)


Scenery of the active volcano and lake Batur
Next, we headed to Kintamani. (1 hour drive)
Almost everyone except the driver fell asleep during the journey. The roads are like Cameron highland's, with a lot of twists and turns around the hill corners...


Scenery of the active volcano and lake Batur



According to the tour guide, the volcano is still active. I was so kiasi, i was so worried that the volcano will spew anytime...



Bad timing to take photo because the volcano was covered by the clouds. The place is actually a highland, we like the temperature there...


Had buffet lunch there...
Lots of BABI products... Satay Babi - Limited to 2 stick per customers


View of the Volcano and the lake from the restaurant...

11 comments:

  1. OMG...if I at the restaurant i think I have limited choice of food as I hardly eat pork or can I saw I don't like at all T_T....am I weird. I wish I can go bali this year or next year la.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i think i went here for lunch too

    ReplyDelete
  3. ai jak tien an wu tak tak gehh
    ngi stand coi ngia dear bien pih ngi hao seh jakk, hao yew fu chai siong *thumbs*

    ReplyDelete
  4. you travel again !!
    jealous + envy lei...

    ReplyDelete
  5. i think most of the places you went are just like mine. didnt really enjoyed it coz the roads in bali were so damn crampy. but the driver was a pro....potong left and right..hahahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The clouds definitely spoil the view. But luckily didn't rain

    ReplyDelete
  7. y so many BABI de?? haha... nice volcano.. really wish can experience the nice scene myself..

    ReplyDelete
  8. very nice le!!! How I wish I can go there someday too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice weather! i like weather like this! : )

    ReplyDelete
  10. Why limited to 2 satay only? >.<"
    The satay babi got as nice as Satay Tampin or not? ^.^
    http://roadblogg.blogspot.com/2009/01/tampin-satay.html

    ReplyDelete
  11. What does this restaurant called? It offers nice view anyway...

    ReplyDelete