Friday, March 13, 2009

Excited....

Holiday mood...
Yeah! I am going for a short trip (sort of annual family trip with dear and his parents...)!
Where am I going??? Answer will be revealed when I am back, ok? Stay tuned...

I have been in holiday mood since Monday.
I was checking out info on:-
  • weather
  • transportations
  • interesting places to visit
  • food
  • exchange rates
  • what to be aware of
  • hotel
  • history of that place
  • Maps
  • Nightlife
Two more days to go...
I am flying there with the red and white big bird...


Tips: I will be spending like a millionaire over there...

24 comments:

  1. Is it Bali? Enjoy your holidays and come back with lots of photos! : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wah, so secretive. Hong Kong? Or Thailand? Anyway, I shall wait for your reveal. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Waiting for your update on the holiday trip........ Man, I also need a break

    ReplyDelete
  4. My guess is also bali. Like the others... ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  5. JHHM~! can't wait ngi jorn loi update..liao det hoi sim tit! sun foong lakk ~

    ReplyDelete
  6. i wanna be different. i guess.. emm.. Paris

    ReplyDelete
  7. yeh, my take is Phuket, tell me if i am wrong,if i am right,prizes please,,hahahah

    anyway happy holiday

    ReplyDelete
  8. enjoy your holiday ya...I also need a holiday. when will I get my holiday. sigh!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. enjoy ur holiday yeah....tell me if u r going to post food pics! hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  10. Could it be Bintan or Batam Island? I love Batam!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ooo..is this the "honeymoon" you were talking about? :P

    I'm guessing Indonesia too.

    Have lots and lots of fun! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  12. Spending millions there? Hmmm...Italy? :-P

    ReplyDelete
  13. be sure to take lotsa pictures and share your holiday trip with us.....happy hols girl. cheers :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Bali? Jakarta?

    Have plenty of fun! Travel is always more fun when you have the spending power.

    The world is depending on you to save the economy!

    ReplyDelete