Sunday, September 21, 2008

Chin Wah's birthday celebration...




Cheeze Choc from Secret Recipe (the wordings are ugly, I can write better)


Me & Chin Wah


Me & John


Celebrated Chin Wah's belated birthday on Saturday with John, Cath, and Arthur at Old Taste Kopitiam in SS2. We did not meet for quite sometime, so we talked a lot....... till I lost my voice now. :( Cannot sing K d.

Chin Wah: Happy belated birthday! May all your dreams come true.

John: Thank you for being my driver. Have a safe South trip! Drive safely!!!

All single gals out there: Chin Wah and John are still single and available! lol

7 comments:

  1. happy bday chin wah...whoever you are...hhehehe. ya, the writings on the cake sux. my youngest niece could've done much better. but im sure it should taste nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope the cake taste better than its look!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wah! That was indeed a good tip lah! Free dating advertisement! Hahahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wah, looks fun. Wish Chin Wah happy belated birthday for me.

    Words looks ugly nvm, most important is the taste. :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just bought a birthday cake from Secret Recipe the other day too. The wordings were so ugly that I don't think I'll bother with it next time. :/

    ReplyDelete
  6. John:
    Should feel proud

    Calvin:
    Ya. We enjoyed the cake.

    cc:
    Yes. But it will taste better when it is really "chilled"

    family first:
    hmmm, they should buy me drink then.

    edward:
    OK. I will inform him

    missmall:
    Next time ask them for a Happy Birthday stand.

    ReplyDelete